Here's my 11 snappy geek points for #TechTuesday (3 May 2016)
- My fried chicken dream
- App of the week: i-funbox.com (source: I Fucking Love Marketing)
- Liza Dixon - Tech geek of the week
- Tech call out: Are you the startup or tech geek who like to take over
- Play-doh “fingerprint” hack
- Startup to watch out for Symphony
- Bitcoin teaches you Economics
- Bitcoin can be sent via Twitter using ChangeTip.
- Sent me a tweet to @stringstory “Saw you on Snapchat, I love to learn more about Bitcoin”
- Bitcoin prices rises up whenever bad news come around. Like the Aussie “Satoshi Nakamoto”.
- If you want to start with Bitcoin, may I suggest you start with CoinBase (it’s international).
- Use Credhot, if you want to monetise with bitcoin, every time someone clicks your link, you receive some bits.**
Special thanks to the following snapchatters
Stylist by W.Nguyen
Kat Deluna - What A N ight
G-Eazy- Order More
Meek Mill - All Eyes On You (feat. Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj)
Snakehips - All My Friends
**yes, I just change most the links to Credhot links
Let me know what you think